Configure the webhook in UptimeRobot
Configure webhook endpoints so that UptimeRobot can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
Note: While this integration with a third-party product is supported, the documentation here is based upon information provided by that third-party. More current information about the operation of that third-party’s system may be available from them directly.
- Log in to your UptimeRobot application console.
- Navigate to .
- Click Add Alert Contact.
From the Alert Contact Type list, select
On the New Alert Contact form, fill in the fields.
Field Description Friendly Name Name for the webhook. URL to Notify Webhook URL copied from Lightstep Incident Response. POST Value (JSON Format) Payload copied from Lightstep Incident Response. Send as JSON (application/json) Select this option.
- Click Create Alert Contact.
What to do next
Add the webhook contact to your monitors to receive alerts in Lightstep Incident Response.
Note: As of now, we don't support the heartbeat/cron-job monitor type configuration. You can configure monitors for HTTP(s), Keyword, Port, and Ping.
- Navigate to the UptimeRobot dashboard and click Add New Monitor.
- Enter the alert conditions for the monitor.
- From the Alert Contacts To Notify section, select the webhook contact containing the Incident Response webhook URL.
- Click Create Monitor.