Upgrade your subscription
If your business requirement changes or if you need more features, you can upgrade your current plan. You're billed only for active services. A service is considered as active only if it fires alerts or incidents during a billing period.
Before you begin
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
- Log in to Lightstep Incident Response.
You can either:
- Click Upgrade from the home page, or
- From the profile menu select Account management, and from the Subscription details tile, click Edit plan.
Select your plan, and set the toggle switch to the number of services that you expect
You can see an estimate of the amount you will be charged at the end of the billing period.
Click Choose plan.
Note: If you're choosing the free plan, you're downgraded immediately to it.
- If you have more than two active services, the two most recent active services are kept active, and the remaining services are deactivated. You can view these deactivated services on the Deactivated services tab in the Services page.
- If the deactivated services have integrations added, these integrations will be disabled. You won't be able to enable these integrations as long as the services linked to them are deactivated.
- If you have more than two teams, they will still remain available to you after you downgrade. But you will not be able to create new teams.
- If you have more than two on-call schedules, they will still remain available to you after you downgrade. But you will not be able to create new on-call schedules.
For a paid plan, select your country and enter the zip/post code.
- Click Continue.
Enter your credit card details and click Save
Accept the terms and conditions, review the order summary, and click
Note: This is an estimated total depending on the number of services you selected in the earlier step. Your final bill amount depends on the number of services you used during the billing period.