Upgrade your subscription
If your business requirement changes or if you need more features, you can upgrade your current plan. You're billed only for active services. A service is considered as active only if it fires alerts or incidents during a billing period.
Before you begin
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
- Log in to Lightstep Incident Response.
Select the profile icon ( ) and then select Account management.
- From the Subscription details tile, click Edit plan.
Select your plan, and set the slider to the number of services that you expect
You can see an estimate of the amount you will be charged at the end of the billing period.
Click Choose plan.
- If you're choosing the free plan, you're downgraded immediately to it. Note:
- If you have more than two active services, the two most recent active services are kept active, and the remaining services are deactivated. You can view these deactivated services on the Deactivated services tab in the Services page.
- If the deactivated services have integrations added, these integrations will be disabled. You won't be able to enable these integrations as long as the services linked to them are deactivated.
- If you have more than two teams, they will still remain available to you after you downgrade. But you will not be able to create new teams.
- If you have more than two on-call schedules, they will still remain available to you after you downgrade. But you will not be able to create new on-call schedules.
- For a paid plan, enter the subscription details.
Field Description Subscription plan Subscription plan you chose. Billing frequency Frequency of your billing cycle. This field is automatically set to Monthly.
Field Description Company name Name of your company. Billing contact first name First name of the billing owner. Billing contact last name Last name of the billing owner.
Field Description Company name Name of your company. Address line 1 First line of your address. Address line 2 Second line of your address. City City where your company is located. Country Country where your company is located. State State where your company is located. Zip code Postal code where your company is located.
- If you're choosing the free plan, you're downgraded immediately to it.
To add or edit your credit card details, do one of the following:
- To add a credit card, click Add card and enter your card details.
- To change your credit card details, click Update card.
Review the Order summary.
Note: This is an estimated total depending on the number of services you selected in the earlier step. Your final bill amount depends on the number of services you used during the billing period.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Confirm.