Uninstall Zoom integration
Uninstall Zoom integration if you do not require it.
Before you begin
- Lightstep Incident Response - User App: User who has a Zoom account or a Zoom administrator
- Lightstep Incident Response - Account App: Zoom administration
About this task
Note: While this integration with a third-party product is supported, the documentation here is based upon information provided by that third-party. More current information about the operation of that third-party’s system may be available from them directly.
Log in to your Zoom account.
Navigate to Zoom App Marketplace.
From the navigation pane, click Installed Apps.
Under the Apps in Production tab, you will find the following apps:
- Lightstep Incident Response - User App
- Lightstep Incident Response - Account App
- For the app that you want to remove, click Uninstall.
On the confirmation dialog box, select the uninstall reason and click
The Zoom integration is uninstalled.