Configure the webhook in Sysdig Monitor
Configure webhook endpoints so that Sysdig Monitor can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
Note: While this integration with a third-party product is supported, the documentation here is based upon information provided by that third-party. More current information about the operation of that third-party’s system may be available from them directly.
- Log in to your Sysdig Monitor application console.
- Navigate to or .
Click Add Notification Channel and select
In the New Webhook Channel form, fill in the fields:
Field Description Url Webhook URL copied from Incident Response. Channel Name Name for the webhook notification channel.
- Select the events for which you want to trigger alerts.
- Click Save.
To test the connection with Incident Response, click
An alert is created in the LIR with the Priority P3.
What to do next
Add the webhook notification channel to the alerts that you want Lightstep Incident Responseto handle.
- Navigate to Alerts. Create a new alert or edit an existing one.
- Enter the required details for the alert, including metrics and conditions. For detailed information, see Alerts.
- In the Notifications section, select the webhook created for Incident Response.
- Select the alert severity and save the alert.