Configure the webhook in SnappyFlow
Configure webhook endpoints so that SnappyFlow can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Log in to your SnappyFlow application console.
- Navigate to the Manage tab in the portal.
- Select the profile for which you want alerts to be sent to LIR.
- Under the selected profile, select Notifications.
Click Add New and select notification type as
Enter the details for the webhook notification:
Field Descroiption Name Name for the webhook notification. URL Webhook URL copied from LIR. Authorization None Content Type JSON Payload Payload copied from LIR.
To test the connection with LIR,
This creates an alert in LIR.
- Click Add.
What to do next
Add the webhook notification channel to the alerts that you want LIR to handle.
- Navigate to the Applications tab in the portal and select the project for which you want to add the webhook notification channel.
- Under Actions select Edit Project.
- Click the Notification tab and select Webhook from the list.
- Click Configure.
- Select the check box against the webhook notification created for LIR.
- Click Save & Close.
- Navigate to .
- Select the alert you want LIR to handle.
- From the Alert Operations section, click Edit to edit
- Select Notifications and select the severities for which you want to be notified.
- Select the webhook notification channel created for LIR.
- Click Save.
Closing a SnappyFlow Alert
SnappyFlow doesn't provide closing payload for an alert. To close an alert from SnappyFlow, follow the steps given in Close an Incident Response alert.