Sign in to Incident Response using single sign-on or multi-factor authentication
Access Incident Response features and functionalities using SSO or multi-factor authentication.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
In the Email field, enter your office email address and
Option Action If you have single sign-on (SSO) enabled You are redirected to your Identity Provider to continue the sign-in process. If you do not have single sign-on (SSO) enabled
Incident Response accounts require multi-factor authentication. The first time you sign in to Incident Response, you are asked to enable multi-factor authentication (MFA). For configuration see, Set up multi-factor authentication.Perform the following steps:
Note: If you have trouble logging in, contact support using the chat icon ().
- In the Password field, enter the
password and click Log in.
- Open the authenticator on your mobile device or browser extension for the 6-digit code. This code refreshes every 30 seconds. For information on authenticators on your mobile device, see Set up multi-factor authentication.
- In the Enter 6-digit verification code field, enter the code generated by the authenticator app.
- (Optional) Select Do not challenge for MFA on this browser for the next 8 hours to skip the authenticator when you log in during the next 8 hours.
- Click Log in.Note: You are directed to the Incident Response Home page.
- In the Password field, enter the password and click Log in.