Release notes September 08, 2022
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Errorception integration
- Integrate Errorception with Incident Response. Handle Errorception alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Freshping integration
- Integrate Freshping with Incident Response. Handle Freshping alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Sysdig Monitor integration
- Integrate Sysdig Monitor with Incident Response. Handle Sysdig Monitor alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Grafana Kubernetes deployment
- You can now deploy the Lightstep Incident Response Grafana plugin in the Kubernetes environment.
Changed in this release
- Enhancement in integrations
- In the Nagios XI, Logic Monitor, and Splunk integration, you now have a value (URL) in the Source URL field of an alert. Earlier, the field value was empty. The URL in the field helps you to navigate to the alerts in the monitoring tool.
- Enhancements on the integration landing page
- Use the Sort and the Filter feature to organize how integrations are displayed on the landing page.
- Enhancement in Email integration
- Use the Field mapping tab to configure custom fields.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.