Release notes August 25, 2022
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- AppSignal integration
- Integrate AppSignal with Incident Response. Handle AppSignal alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Circonus integration
- Integrate Circonus with Incident Response. Handle Circonus alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- JFrog Artifactory integration
- Integrate JFrog Artifactory with Incident Response. Handle JFrog Artifactory alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Monit integration
- Integrate Monit with Incident Response. Handle Monit alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Tanzu integration
- Integrate Tanzu with Incident Response. Handle Tanzu alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
Changed in this release
- Enhancement in on-call notification preferences
- On-call notification reminder options for shift rotation are added to notify users 1 day, 24 hours, or 7 days before their rotation.
- Default service for ServiceNow integration
- Default service is now a mandatory field to establish a connection with your enterprise ServiceNow instance.
- Secondary emails can be used to authorize your Slack integration
- If you created your Incident Response account with a different email than you use for Slack, you can create a secondary email address in your LIR Profile, under Contact Methods, for the email address that you want to use for Slack.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.