Lightstep Incident Response July 07, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- AWS Health Dashboard integration
- Integrate with Incident Response to learn about AWS Health events.
- Grafana integration enhancements
- Grafana 8.x is now supported. Use the integration to send Grafana alerts to Incident Response with detailed information. Earlier, the support was only for Grafana version < 8.x.
- Mezmo integration
- Integrate Mezmo with Incident Response. Handle Mezmo alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- SnappyFlow integration
- Integrate SnappyFlow with Incident Response. Handle SnappyFlow alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Statuspage integration
- You can now use Statuspage as a communication system to stay informed about the statuses of your Incident Response services.
- Thundra APM integration
- Integrate Thundra APM with Incident Response. Handle Thundra APM alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.