Lightstep Incident Response May 19, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Sync your calendar with Google or Outlook
- Synchronize your Incident Response calendar with Google or Outlook so that all shifts, time offs, coverages on your calendar are auto-synchronized with Google or Outlook calendar.
- Mobile enhancements
- While creating an incident using the mobile app, you now need to select a service to be associated with the incident.
- Amazon CloudTrail Integration
- Integrate Incident Response with Amazon CloudTrail to enable automated response workflows for activities that could affect compliance and security issues in your AWS ecosystem.
- Elastic Observability integration
- Integrate Elastic Observability with Incident Response. Handle Elastic Observability alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the incidents.
- Epsagon integration
- Integrate Epsagon with Incident Response. Handle Epsagon alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Jenkins integration
- The Lightstep Incident Response plugin for Jenkins can be used to send post-build results from Jenkins FreeStyle jobs to Incident Response.
Changed in this release
- Work notes added as a field to Response rule create incident action
- You can now select Comments or Work notes as a field value, that you can set, for the Create an incident Response rule action.
- Grouping rule enhancement
- Any column shown in alert detail view is now available in the grouping rules in the condition match and field match sections.
- Postmortem enhancement
- Images are now supported in postmortem PDF Export.
- Enhancement in escalation policy
- You can choose All shift members to send escalation notification to shift members whether they are currently on-call or not.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.