Lightstep Incident Response May 05, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Postmortems available on incidents
- A postmortem tab is automatically created when the incident is created. Incident details from the record are set and key sections are prefilled. You can save as PDF or a link to send to relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Open Source Software link in the Resource Center
- An Open Source Software PDF has been added to the Resource Center that shows you the system status of your account.
- Added headers to Response rule API webhook action
- You can now define your own outbound webhook headers in the response rule webhook action. This lets you set headers, like content type, allowing you to change the payload format from JSON.
- Mobile enhancements
- When an alert or an incident task needs to be addressed, assign the alert or the incident to a specific user from any team. Earlier, you could only assign users from the assigned team.
- Airbrake integration
- Integrate Airbrake with Incident Response. Handle Airbrake alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the incidents.
- NodePing integration
- Integrate NodePing with Incident Response. Handle NodePing alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the incidents.
- Define service in the payload for Grafana
- You can now pass the service name in the alert payload for Grafana integration. This allows you to have a single webhook for multiple services.
- Lightstep Incident Response integration tile in Datadog
- The Lightstep Incident Response integration tile is now listed on Datadog.
Changed in this release
- Published postmortems added to the Filters list menu for incidents
- You can filter incidents by Published postmortem in the Filters menu in the incident list view.
- Slack enhancements
- Select from a choice list of open alerts and incidents while adding a Work note.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.