Lightstep Incident Response March 10, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Integration information available on the alert form and to use in automation rules
- An integration field has been added to the alert form. That field can be used as field or condition match criteria when creating a response or grouping rule.
- Stakeholders are notified of Comment updates on an incident
- Incident stakeholders or external emails defined on the service are automatically added to incidents affecting that service. They are notified by email or according to their preferences.
- Additional on-call shift categories
- Six on-call notifications categories added apart from the existing three.
- Shift coverages removed
- All shift coverages are removed if a user modifies the day, date, or time of any existing shift or remove the last member from a shift.
- Sumo Logic integration
- Integrate Sumo Logic with Incident Response. Handle Sumo Logic alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the incidents.
- Jira integration
- Integrate Jira with Incident Response. Escalate incidents from Lightstep Incident Response to Jira and delegate issues from Jira to Lightstep Incident Response.
- JFrog Xray integration
- Integrate JFrog Xray with Incident Response. Handle security and licensing events from JFrog Xray by ensuring that the right people are working on the incidents.
Changed in this release
- Duplicate emails are not triggered for shifts
- For on-call shifts at the same escalation level, notification is sent only once to any user. Earlier, duplicate notifications were sent to the users.
- UI text changed for time zone
- Automatically update time zone renamed Prompt for timezone update at login.
- Navigation update
- Dashboard renamed Analytics
- Dashboard header renamed to Alert and incident analytics
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.