Lightstep Incident Response February 25, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Site24x7 integration
- Integrate Site24x7 with Incident Response. Handle Site24x7 alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the incidents.
- Legacy integration with Sentry
- Legacy integration with Sentry is now supported in Incident Response.
- Default service creation during signup
- A default service is created for you when you sign up for Incident Response. The service name will be <subdomain> default service.
- Escalation policy opens in the edit mode
- When you open a saved escalation template with inactive specific user, the escalation polity opens directly in the edit mode.
Changed in this release
- Incident form enhancements
- Supporting Teams field added to the incident list view Filters menu so that you can filter on records where one of your teams is listed as a supporting team.
- Supporting Teams and Responder support on Incidents. Additional support teams and primary on-call responders for that team are automatically added to the incident Responder list.
- Responder and manager homepage enhancements
- If you are on the responder list on an alert or incident, it now shows up on your homepage.
- Stakeholder homepage enhancements
- If you are on the stakeholder list on incident, it now shows up on your homepage. See Incident Response stakeholder home page for more detailed information.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.