Lightstep Incident Response February 10, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- ON-call shift enhancements
- User can add or invite shift members while creating or editing a shift. User can also auto-fill the shift while adding shift members. Previously, users had to come to the teams page to invite users to the team and then add them to the shift.
- Notifications on upcoming on-call shifts
- Users can now get notifications for their upcoming on-call shifts about 1 hour, 24 hours, or 7 days prior to the shift. Earlier, users did not get any notification for their shifts. Notifications are now only sent at the start of a rotation, instead of the start of a shift every day, when the shift is 24/7 coverage and the rotation is weekly.
- ThousandEyes integration
- Integrate ThousandEyes with Incident Response. Handle ThousandEyes alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the problems.
- Send incidents from enterprise ServiceNow instance
- You can now share incidents from your ServiceNow instance with Incident Response.
- Unique alerts for Email integration
- You can now choose to create new alerts for every email or choose to group the alerts, using the Create Unique Alert toggle switch.
- Service name in alert payload for Prometheus
- You can now pass the service name in the alert payload, by specifying its position in the payload, when creating the Prometheus integration. This allows you to have a single webhook for multiple services.
Changed in this release
- Alert view enhancements
- Added Tags to alert descriptions in the list view.
- Replaced Incident column with Created.
- Escalation policy UI enhancement
- Added information about how many reminders a user will get at each escalation level.
- Subscription enabled for all roles
- All users can now manage the account with Incident Response, not just the administrator. They can also upgrade or downgrade the subscription plan.
Removed in this release
Incident column on alert list view.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.