Lightstep Incident Response December 02, 2021 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Remove a grouped record from a primary alert record's related list
- Ungroup an alert from a group of alerts, if you no longer think it's related.
- Re-invite a user
- You can now re-invite a user till the user is signed in to Incident Response. Earlier, you could send the invitation only once.
- Notification preference sub-categories added for incident and alert
- When you add a user to the responder list of any incident or alert and enable the sub-categories, Added to alert responder list and Added to incident responder list, the user gets notifications for respective category.
- Browser access on mobile
- In addition to the mobile application, you can access your account in a compatible browser on your mobile device.
Changed in this release
- Integration pages modified
- You can now view the sample alerts next to the integration details after generating the webhook for the integration.
Removed in this release
- Sample alert tab removed from integrations.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.