Lightstep Incident Response October 14, 2021 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Prometheus integration
- Integrate Prometheus with Incident Response. Prometheus integration provides you with data and actionable insights to monitor your applications, respond to system-wide performance changes, optimize resource utilization, and get a unified view of operational health.
- Mobile QR code
- Make it easier for your team to set up and sign into the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app.
- Update service in mobile alert
- Update service for an alert when required.
- Update service in mobile incident
- Update service for an incident when required.
Changed in this release
- Escalation policy modified
- The escalation policies now support incidents. Earlier, the policies supported only alerts.
- Automatic alert grouping modified
- The oldest of the highest severity alerts becomes the primary alert. The rest become related alerts.
- Grouped alerts are displayed under a new alert, in the alert list view, that uses the primary alert’s data.
- A grouped, related alert contains a Grouped by field. This field indicates how the related alert was grouped.
- Zoom meeting or Slack channel update
- When a Zoom or Slack channel is created, details for the meeting or channel are posted as work notes to the alerts or incident timeline.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.