Lightstep Incident Response September 30, 2021 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- View response rules on alerts in mobile
- Open an alert record and under the Related tab, you will find the Response rules field. This field displays the number of alert rules triggered for that alert. Response rules are conditional triggers that automatically execute response actions based on the contents of the alert.
Changed in this release
- Comment and alert and incident work notes options added to notifications
- When a worknote or comment is added to an alert or incident, you are notified according to your notification preferences. Stakeholders are notified by email.
- Alert and incident forms updates
- The Assigned team and Assigned to fields in the alert and incident forms are now editable fields.
- Team setup guided journey modified
- The guided journey steps are reduced to Done button at the end of a team setup is changed to Complete setup. When you click Complete setup, you are redirected to the on-call teams landing page. . Earlier, it was . The
Removed in this release
- Removed the Assign team, Reassign team, and Assign options in the More actions menus.
- The Team setup success page is removed.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.