Lightstep Incident Response September 16, 2021 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Manually create Incident Response tags
- Incident Response imports tags and attaches them to alerts and incidents. However, you can also create tags manually.
- Invite users from your mobile app
- Invite users using your mobile app so that they can use Incident Response.
- Remove Slack or Zoom integration from Incident Response
- Remove integrations when you no longer need it. Earlier, this option was not available in Incident Response.
Changed in this release
- Incident Response homepage
- The home page displays the newest open alerts and incidents assigned to your team
replacing My active alerts and My active incidents.
Stakeholders only see
- Alerts and Incidents
- Service field is mandatory on alerts and incidents.
- Invite users
- Responders can also invite users now. Earlier, only managers and administrators could invite a user.
- User status
- Status for a user is changed to display as follows:
- When the user is signed-up but not yet added to the on-call schedule for any team, the status is displayed as No assigned shifts.
- When the user is invited but not signed-up, the status is displayed as Invited, not signed up yet.
- When the user is on time off, the status is displayed as Unavailable through <date time>.
Removed in this release
- My active alerts and My active incidents sections removed from the stakeholder homepage and replaced in the responder and manager homepage.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.