Lightstep Incident Response September 16, 2021 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Manually create Incident Response tags
- Incident Response imports tags and attaches them to alerts and incidents. However, you can also create tags manually.
- Invite users from your mobile app
- Invite users using your mobile app so that they can use Incident Response.
- Remove Slack or Zoom integration from Incident Response
- Remove integrations when you no longer need it. Earlier, this option was not available in Incident Response.
Changed in this release
- Incident Response homepage
- The home page displays the newest open alerts and incidents assigned to your team
replacing My active alerts and My active incidents.
Stakeholders have an abbreviated version of this home page.
- Alerts and Incidents
- Service field is mandatory on alerts and incidents.
- Invite users
- Responders can also invite users now. Earlier, only managers and administrators could invite a user.
- Configure users
- Status for a user is changed to display as follows:
- When the user is signed-up but not yet added to the on-call schedule for any team, the status is displayed as No assigned shifts.
- When the user is invited but not signed-up, the status is displayed as Invited, not signed up yet.
- When the user is on time off, the status is displayed as Unavailable through <date time>.
Removed in this release
- My active alerts and My active incidents sections removed from the stakeholder homepage and replaced in the responder and manager homepage.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.