Lightstep Incident Response June 16, 2022 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- AWS GuardDuty integration
- Integrate AWS GuardDuty with Incident Response to detect threat that continuously monitors your AWS accounts and workloads for malicious activity and delivers detailed security findings for visibility and remediation.
- AWS Security Hub integration
- Integrate AWS Security Hub with Incident Response to receive a comprehensive view of your security state in AWS and helps you to check your environment against security industry standards and best practices.
- Auvik integration
- Integrate Auvik with Incident Response. Handle Auvik alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Catchpoint integration
- Integrate Catchpoint with Incident Response. Handle Catchpoint alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- UptimeRobot integration
- Integrate UptimeRobot with Incident Response. Handle UptimeRobot alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
Changed in this release
- Alert form enhancements
Added Source URL and Metric type fields to the alert form.
Additional info field enhanced to format the imported payload into JSON for improved readability.
- Navigation enhancement
- Added a link to the Lightstep Documentation site in the left navigation panel. Opens in a new tab.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) instructions enhancement
- Added links to instructions for SSO to the screen, and documentation added to the documentation site.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.