Lightstep Incident Response December 16, 2021 release notes
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Tags are available to use when creating alert grouping rules
- Tags are available as Condition Match criteria when creating an alert grouping rule.
- Mobile enhancements
- Time off and coverage functionalities are added to the Users and the Teams flow.
- AppDynamics integration
- Integrate AppDynamics with Incident Response. Handle AppDynamics alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the problems.
- Nagios XI integration
- Integrate Nagios XI with Incident Response. Handle Nagios XI alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the problems.
Changed in this release
- Escalation policy
- During the creation of a team, a pre-build template of an escalation policy opens in a non-editable mode.
- MFA must be enabled on an account prior to setting it up.
- MFA is not available to new users until it is enabled by an administrator in .
- Filter available integrations by category
- You can filter the available integrations by various categories like collaboration and monitoring.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.