Release notes September 26, 2022
The Lightstep Incident Response application provides reliable notifications, on-call scheduling, automatic escalations, and other functionalities.
Incident Response highlights for this release
To find solutions to common problems, or get help from a support agent, see Access Support.
New in this release
- Consul Integration
- Integrate Consul with Incident Response. Handle Consul alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Detectify Integration
- Integrate Detectify with Incident Response. Handle Detectify alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Instana integration
- Integrate Instana with Incident Response. Handle Instana alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Opsview integration
- Integrate Opsview with Incident Response. Handle Opsview alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
- Splunk Observability integration
- Integrate Splunk Observability with Incident Response. Handle Splunk Observability alerts by ensuring that the right people are working on the alerts.
Changed in this release
- Secondary emails can be used to authorize your Microsoft Teams integration
- If you created your Incident Response account with a different email than you use for Microsoft Teams, you can create a secondary email address in your LIR Profile, under Contact Methods, for the email address that you want to use for Microsoft Teams.
- Alert and Incident list view enhancements
- List views are updated automatically when a new record is created or inserted.
- Enhancement in the My profile menu
- Directly navigate to your notification preferences page or your on-call calendar page or the settings page using the new options Notification Preferences, My Calendar, and Settings.
- Notification enhancement
- Notification defaults have been adjusted to reduce low priority noise.
- Change in the priority of an alert
- Default priority of a manually created alert has been reduced to P5. Earlier, it was P1.
Previous release notes
View previous release notes here.