Generate and share QR code for mobile app
Learn how to make it easier for your team to set up and sign into the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app.
Before you begin
Ensure you have the following:
- An account for Lightstep Incident Response.
- The QR code generator enabled in your browser.Note: The QR code generator is available only in Chrome or Edge Chromium. For other browsers, enable the required extension for QR code generation.
- The instance address for that account. To find the instance address, log in to the desktop version and copy the address from the address bar:
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
In the following procedure, Chrome browser is used to generate the QR code.
About this task
- Log in to Incident Response on your Mac or PC computer.
- Click the address bar and you will see the Create a QR code for this page icon ().
Click the Create a QR code for this page icon ().
The Scan QR Code pop-up window appears with the instance address https://now.airapp.lightstep.com/now/air/.
The QR code is updated.
The QR code is downloaded in the .png format.
- Share the .png file with any user who wants to log in to the Lightstep Incident Response.
Configure your Incident Response instance in your mobile app