Add comments to an incident using your mobile app
Add comments to an incident. Comments are visible to internal employees of the organization as well as the customer.
Before you begin
The incident must be in the open or work in progress state.
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Access your instance using the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app.
On the tab bar, tap the incidents icon ().
Incidents appear as a list under the following tabs:
Tab Description My open List of all open incidents assigned to you or for which you are a part of the responder list. Unassigned List of all the unassigned incidents assigned to your team. All incidents List of all the incidents in the organization.Note: To view the details of an incidents, tap the record.
Add your comment in one of the following ways:
Option Action On the incident record
- On the incident record, swipe to the right and tap Add comments.
- Enter your comment.
- Tap Done.
From the incident details page
Your comments are added to the incident.
- Tap to open the incident in detailed view.
- Tap the Timeline tab.
- Tap Add comment.Note: If you want your comment to be visible by all, enable Share Comments by using the slider control (). Purple indicates that Share Comments is enabled.
- Enter your comment and tap Post.
To upload a file or an image, use or that appears in the Add comment row.