Create an incident using your mobile app
Create an incident record to document a deviation from an expected standard of operation.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
- Access your instance using the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app.
On the tab bar, tap the incidents icon .
Incidents appear as a list under the following tabs:
Tab Description My open List of all open incidents assigned to you or for which you are a part of the responder list. Unassigned List of all the unassigned incidents assigned to your team. All incidents List of all the incidents in the organization.Note: To view the details of an incidents, tap the record.
Tap the action icon ().
- From the action sheet, select Create new incident.
On the form, perform the following actions:
- service: Tap and select a service associated with the incident.
- priority: Tap and select a priority for the incident.
- short description: Enter a brief description that summarizes the incident.
An incident is created and listed under the Unassigned and All incidents tab. The state of the incident is Open.