Configure your Incident Response instance in your mobile app
Learn how to access your Incident Response instance using your mobile app.
Before you begin
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
Download the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app for Apple iOS or
Google Android from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
You can also scan the respective QR codes.
When you download the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app for Apple iOS or Google Android from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store, ensure that you enable app notifications in your mobile device.Note: If you're unable to download the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app for iOS or Android, the security policies of your organization may be blocking the installation of the app. Check with your Incident Response administrator.
- Tap the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app icon () on your device.
Tap the plus icon () to configure your instance.
In the instance address field, enter the instance address in one of following
Option Action Manual input
- Type the instance name in the instance address field.
- (Optional) Type a nickname for your instance.
Scan QR code
- Tap the QR code icon ().
- Scan the QR code that is provided by your
administrator.Note: The QR code automatically fills in the name of the instance.
Tap Save and log in.
You are directed to the actual Incident Response instance login page.
- In the User name field, enter your user name for the instance.
- In the Password field, enter the password.
Click Log in.
You are directed to the Incident Response mobile Home page.