Configure your Incident Response instance in your mobile app
Learn how to access your Incident Response instance using your mobile app.
Before you begin
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
Download the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app for Apple iOS in the
App Store or Google Android in the
Google Play Store.
You can also scan the respective QR codes.Note: If you're unable to download the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app for iOS or Android, the security policies of your organization may be blocking the installation of the app. Check with your Incident Response administrator.
Open the Lightstep Incident Response mobile app icon () on your device and then tap the plus icon () to begin configuration.
In the instance address field, enter the instance address in one of following
Option Action Manual input
If you already know your instance address, enter the instance address.If you do not know the instance address, perform the following steps:
- Tap Find my subdomain.
- In the Email address field, enter your registered email address and tap Show. Under Subdomain address, you will see the instance address.
- Tap Copy.
- Close the current page.
- Paste the instance address.
Scan QR code
- Tap the QR code icon ().
- Scan the QR code that is provided by your
administrator. For information on how to generate a
QR code, see Generate and share QR code for mobile app.Note: The QR code automatically fills in the instance address.
- Optional: Enter a nickname that will appear as the name for this instance in the app.
Tap Save and log in.
You are directed to the sign-in page.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
Perform any one of the following actions:
You are directed to the Incident Response mobile Home page.
Options Actions If you have SSO enabled
- Enter your organizational SSO details.
- Click Submit.
If you do not have SSO enabled
- Enter your password that you use for the desktop version.
- Click Log in.