Configure the webhook in LibreNMS
Configure webhook endpoints so that LibreNMS can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Log in to your LibreNMS account.
- Click Create alert transport.
In the Alert Transport form, fill in the fields:
Field Description Transport name Name for the transport. Transport type Select API. Default Alert Set to ON. API Method Select POST. API URL Webhook URL copied from Incident Response. Cut the API key at the end of the webhook URL starting at the ?. Options Paste the API key at the end of the webhook URL. Remove the question mark(?) before the api_key. headers Enter Content-Type=application/json. body Payload copied from Incident Response.
- Click Save Transport.
What to do next
Add the transport to the alerts that you want Incident Response to handle.
- For alert configuration, navigate to .
- Create a new alert rule and enter all the required alert rule details.
- In Transports, select the webhook created
- Click Save Rule.