Configure the webhook in JFrog Xray
Configure webhook endpoints so that JFrog Xray can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
Administrator role in JFrog
About this task
- Log in to your JFrog Xray application console.
- Click New Webhook.
On the Create Webhook page, fill in the form.
Field Description Webhook Name Name of the webhook URL Webhook URL copied from Lightstep Incident Response. Description Description for the webhook.
- Fill the remaining fields if required, and click Create.
What to do next
- Add the webhook to your policies.
- Navigate to .
- While creating or editing a policy rules for a policy, select the Trigger Webhook option.
- Select the webhook you created for Lightstep Incident Response from the list.
- Click Save.
For detailed information about Xray policies, see Creating Xray Policies and Rules.
- Add the policy to the watches for which you want alerts sent to Lightstep Incident Response.
For detailed information about Xray watches, see Configuring Xray Watches.