Incidents in Incident Response
Plan ahead of service disruptions and have Incident Response send messages, create status pages, and conference bridges immediately when incidents occur. Distractions are minimized and teams stay focused on remediation.
- Automatically from Alert Rule Actions
- Manual creation from an alert
- Manual creation from the incident list view
The Assigned to and Responder list fields on an incident specify who should be notified. When a team is selected as a responder, team rules are checked to determine which schedule to use for the notifications. An incident can be assigned to multiple teams. Responders are notified according to their notification preferences.
Incidents in the Resolved state are automatically closed after 3 days.
For more information on the areas and fields available in an incident, see Incident workspace.
- Reassign an incident.
- Update the priority of an incident.
- Set the state of the incident.
- Add responders to an incident.
- Assign a Service.
- Add stakeholders to an incident
- Manually group incidents.
- Manually remediate the incident.
- Add tags.
- Add work notes to an incident.
- Setup a Slack channel for the incident.
- Setup a Zoom meeting for the incident.
- Reopen an incident.
On Monday at 7:00AM (local time) each week, two week-in-review emails are sent to the assigned team manager. One email is sent to the alert or incident responder.
Week in Review for Responders and Managers contains information on services, shifts, and teams created by you. And alerts and incidents assigned to or closed by you. A comparison to the previous week is included.
Week in Review for Team Managers contains information on services, shifts, and teams created by your team. And alerts and incidents assigned to or closed by your team. A comparison to the previous week is included.
Usein your profile to change these settings.