Edit your contact methods and basic profile information
Edit your picture and basic profile information, such as your name, bio, and role in the organization. Edit your contact information and preferred contact methods. Incident Response sends you notifications based on your preferred contact method.
Before you begin
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Log in to Incident Response.
Click the profile icon ( ) and then select My profile.
- To add or edit your picture, click Change avatar, upload an image, and then click Save.
To edit other profile information, click Edit
The Edit profile info form appears.
On the form, edit the fields.
Field Description First name Your first name. Last name Your last name. Title Title for your role. Contact methods Contact information such as email, phone, SMS, or Mobile App.
For additional contact methods, click + Add new.Note: For the Slack integration, the value in the Social field is displayed based on the following conditions:
- If Slack is not installed in the system, the
field tells you to add slack. Note: A user with the stakeholder role cannot enable Slack.
- If Slack in installed in the system but the user does not have a Slack id, then a message is displayed that tells you to check your admin or support for help.
- If Slack is installed in the system and the user has a Slack id, then the Slack id of the user is displayed. Example: john.brown.
Role Your role in Incident Response. Tags Tags that can help other users search for your profile. What I do here Brief summary of your responsibilities.
- If Slack is not installed in the system, the field tells you to add slack.
Your profile details are updated.