Configure a webhook in Dynatrace
Configure webhook endpoints so that Dynatrace can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Ensure you have created an account in Dynatrace.
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Plugin events
- NAM (DC RUM) events
- Custom alerts
Log in to the Dynatrace console.
On the navigation pane, click
Click Set up notifications.
Click the Custom integration card.
The Set up custom integration page appears.
On the Set up custom integration page, perform the following actions:
- In the Name field, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Webhook URL field, enter the webhook URL that you have already created. For more information on how to generate a webhook URL, see Create a webhook endpoint for Dynatrace.
- Click Create basic authorization header.
- Enter the credentials and click Add.
- In the Custom payload field, enter the payload
for the integration.
For information on the payload format, see Payload format to be configured in Dynatrace.
- From the Alerting profile list, select the profile or alerting rules
that you have created.
For more information, see Create alert rules in Dynatrace.
- To verify if the integration is working fine with Incident Response, click Send test notification.
- Click Save.