Activate or deactivate a service
If you do not want to keep a service for billing purposes or need to reduce the number of services to meet your subscription requirements, you can temporarily deactivate a service without deleting it. Later, you can re-activate the service, as needed.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
Deactivating a service will disable its integrations. Re-activating a service will re-enable its integrations and restore its alerts, incidents and automation rules.
- Log in to Lightstep Incident Response.
On the navigation pane, select Services.
To deactivate or activate a service, perform the following actions:
Options Steps to perform Deactivate a service
- For the service you want to deactivate, select the check box that appears before the name of the service.
- From the Actions list, select
Deactivate.The service is deactivated and is listed under the Deactivated tab.
Re-activate a service
- Click the Deactivated tab.
- Select the check box that appears before the name of the deactivated service.
- From the Actions list, select Activate.