Configure webhook in Rollbar
Configure webhook endpoint in Rollbar so that Incident Response can communicate with Rollbar using the endpoint.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Open the Rollbar console.
From the left navigation pane, click Projects.
On the Projects page, click + New Project.
- In the PROJECT NAME field, enter the name of the project.
- Click Create Project.
- Select a Rollbar SDK and click Continue.
- Follow the steps mentioned in your framework to setup your framework SDK.
- From the left navigation pane, click Projects.
- Open the project.
- Under the Integrations section, click Notifications.
On the Notifications page, scroll down and select
In the URL field, paste the webhook URL you have
generated in Lightstep Incident Response.
- Click Enable Webhook Integration.
- Under the Rules section, configure or add rules as required.
- Click Save Settings.
When alert conditions are met in Rollbar, alerts are created in Incident Response.