Cancel your subscription
Cancel your paid subscriptions at any time. You will be moved to the free plan after your current billing period ends.
Before you begin
Role required: Stakeholder, Responder, Manager, or Administrator
- Log in to Lightstep Incident Response.
Select the profile icon ( ) and then select Account management.
From the Subscription details tile, click Edit
Choose the Free plan.
- If you have more than two active services, the two most recent active services are kept active, and the remaining services are deactivated. You can view these deactivated services on the Deactivated services tab in the Services page.
- If the deactivated services have integrations added, these integrations will be disabled. You won't be able to enable these integrations as long as the services linked to them are deactivated.
- If you have more than two teams, they will still remain available to you after you downgrade. But you will not be able to create new teams.
- If you have more than two on-call schedules, they will still remain available to you after you downgrade. But you will not be able to create new on-call schedules.
Your subscription is canceled, and you are on the free plan.