Escalate incidents to Azure DevOps
Escalate incidents from Incident Response to Azure DevOps.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
You must enable Escalate incidents to Azure DevOps option while setting up the Azure DevOps integration. See Configure escalation of incidents to Azure DevOps.
- Log in to Lightstep Incident Response.
- Navigate to Incidents and select the incident that you want to escalate to Azure DevOps.
Click Escalate to and select
In the Escalate incident to Azure DevOps dialog box:
- From the Azure DevOps Project list, select the project in Azure under which you want to create the issue.
- From the Work Item Type list, select the work item for the incident to be escalated as.
- Click Escalate to Azure DevOps.Note: An incident can be escalated to Azure only once.
- Short description
- Work notes