Configure the webhook in AppSignal
Configure webhook endpoints so that AppSignal can use the endpoint to communicate with Incident Response.
Before you begin
Role required: Responder, Manager, or Administrator
About this task
- Log in to your AppSignal account.
Select an existing application.
- Navigate to .
Click Add Integration.
- From the options, select Webhook.
In the form, fill in the fields:
Field Description Name Name for the webhook integration. Webhook url Webhook URL copied from Incident Response.
- Click Submit.
Click Test hook to test the connection with Incident Response.
This will create an alert in Incident Response.
What to do next
Add the webhook integration to the triggers for which you want Lightstep Incident Response to handle the alerts.
- Under Anomaly detection, select Triggers.
- Click Add trigger to add a trigger.
- Select the metric on which you want to trigger an alert and enter the required information. For detailed information on triggers, see Anomaly detection.
- In the Notify me through section, select the webhook created for Incident Response.
- Click Save Trigger.