LightStep provides the most advanced firefighting, performance analysis, and root-cause analysis technology available to organizations today. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously (except when we’re writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
LightStep is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to help land new business. We are seeking people who are passionate about selling world-class observability solutions to developers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full sales cycle from open to close
- Represent the Lightstep brand and product
- Partner with Sales Engineers on demos
- Strategically prospect into target accounts
- Convert inbound leads & SDR passes to closed opportunities
You would be a great addition if….
- You’re excited to be part of the core group that acquires new commercial customers.
- You enjoy building relationships with lead developers and directors.
- You’re self-motivated to drive a sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- You’re eager to learn from your teammates and have something to teach them as well.
- You are committed to every customer having an incredibly positive experience.
- You’ve sold technology to technical staff at publicly traded and late stage private companies.
- You have 5 years of industry background with at least five of those in enterprise SaaS/software.
Bonus points if …
- You’ve sold (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) large-scale distributed systems and microservice-based architectures
- You have sold to users of application performance management software and monitoring tools.
- You have a background in (and/or have a lot of curiosity about) engineering.
- You have a background as an all-star SDR
LightStep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
San Francisco, California, United States