LightStep provides the most advanced firefighting, performance analysis, and root-cause analysis technology available to organizations today. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously (except when we’re writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
LightStep is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help accelerate LightStep’s market knowledge, positioning, messaging by leveraging customer insights. We are seeking people who enjoy working closely with customers, collaborating across teams, and are exceptional at balancing technical expertise with actionable, easy-to-understand messaging and strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Target personas and buying processes, relevant industries/segments, overall market landscape
- Identify relevant market trends, including regulatory, legal and technology
- Articulate and amplify company strategy, brand and value proposition, company culture and attitudes
- Enable company sales methodology, sales organization structure and routes to market
- Share and implement best practices and emerging trends related to innovation and go-to-market
You would be a great addition if….
- You’re able to clearly take complex, deep technical issues and convey them effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Have a strong affinity toward analytical thinking that lends itself to efficient segmentation and targeting
- Build strong cross-functional relationships across sales, marketing, engineering, product, and customer success
- Understand how product positioning and clearly articulated roadmap can be leveraged to accelerate marketing programs, brand awareness, sales efficacy
- Possess a sales and customer centered point of view for all things related to marketing efforts
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
Bonus points if …
- You have a history of reaching developer audiences with clear and concise messaging
- Stay current with the latest developer trends including microservices architectures, observability tooling, and Application Performance Monitoring
- Have architected and deployed a successful ABM program across sales, marketing, and inside sales
LightStep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
San Francisco, California, United States