LightStep provides the most advanced firefighting, performance analysis, and root-cause analysis technology available to organizations today. We continue to grow our talented, low-ego, team! We believe that we should always align our actions toward a common purpose, that trust is paramount and must be cultivated, that the most valuable team members multiply rather than add, and that we shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously (except when we’re writing way-too-long sentences about our values). We believe that assembling and retaining an inclusive and diverse team is the best way to grow a successful company.
LightStep is looking for a Field Marketing Leader to help drive an aggressive on-the-ground awareness effort of LightStep’s globally across trade shows, in person meet-ups, and thought leadership summits. We are seeking people who enjoy a fast paced, highly collaborative environment that connects marketing initiatives, brand awareness imperatives, and sales directives.
What you’ll do:
- Create and support a culture of segmentation and testing to continuously enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of field marketing programs developed for each sales deployment model
- Work with marketing, sales and channel operations to define an end-to-end revenue management process and service-level agreements (SLAs) – e.g. for lead definitions, lead capture, lead acceptance/rejection/disqualification reasons, nurture routing – for the local markets that align with global and/or regional requirements; provide information on related technology requirements; regularly review and assess these processes and diagnose issues that need to be addressed
- Work with campaign team leaders and team members to establish a common campaign framework for the global and/or regional marketing community that reflects the needs and interests of the region’s local markets
You would be a great addition if….
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Exceptional planning, project and agency management skills
- Ability to understand the impact of decisions on other areas of the business
- Strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Strong objection handling and conflict management skills
- Ability to gain acceptance from upper management for plans and budgets
- Understanding of digital tactics and how to strategically employ them in an overall demand generation approach
Bonus points if …
- Background working with developer-centric events
- Proven track record of designing and deploying non-traditional field marketing strategies
- Proven track record of working with customer advisory boards and executive briefings
LightStep is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
San Francisco, California, United States