OTel Me More: OpenTelemetry Project News – Vol 16
by Eric O'Rear
Support OpenTelemetry SIGs! OpenSource efforts rely on developers like YOU – get involved with one of these implementations:
- Lightstep and Honeycomb teamed up for an OpenTelemetry workshop at QCon London
- The State of Observability in .NET
- OpenTelemetry beta Release Plan (blog) by Morgan McLean
- OpenTracing, OpenCensus & OpenTelemetry: What is Distributed Tracing?
- Kubecon EU has been postponed due to COVID-19. We will share more information as it becomes available.
- Join us in Boston, MA on April 6 for Observe 20/20, and make sure to check back for details on an OpenTelemetry workshop during the event
- Stay tuned to the OpenTelemetry Twitch channel for the weekly show ‘OpenTelemetry Tuesdays’ and event-specific livestreams
- How to Start Contributing to OpenTelemetry (blog) by Austin Parker
- OpenTelemetry is an open source project with implementations in many different languages, so whether you prefer to work with Python), find an issue and get started!
- Join the community on GitHub
Interested in joining our team? See our open positions here.