OTel Me More: OpenTelemetry Project News – Vol 13
by Eric O'Rear
- A Swift implementation of OpenTelemetry is the newest to join the project! Contribute today to move OpenTelemetry further along in the mobile space.
- There is now a Gitter channel for folks getting started with OpenTelemetry
- Embracing Context Propagation
- Integrating Tracing and Logging with OpenTelemetry and StackDriver
- Monitoring Go Applications with OpenTelemetry
- Lightstep and Honeycomb team up for an OpenTelemetry workshop at QCon London on March 4th
- Kubecon EU kicks off on March 30th. OpenTelemetry workshop on Day Zero!
- Catch Greg Mefford on Feb 27-28 in Austin, TX
- Alex Boten will be speaking about auto-instrumentation and OpenTelemetry
- Join us in Boston, MA on April 6 for Observe 2020, and make sure to check back for details on an OpenTelemetry workshop during the event
- Stay tuned to the OpenTelemetry Twitch channel for the weekly show ‘OpenTelemetry Tuesdays’ and event-specific livestreams
- How to Start Contributing to OpenTelemetry (blog) by Austin Parker
- OpenTelemetry is an open source project with implementations in many different languages, so whether you prefer to work with Python) find an issue and get started!
- Join the community on GitHub
Interested in joining our team? See our open positions here.