OTel Me More: OpenTelemetry Project News – Vol 11
by Eric O'Rear
- Dynatrace formally announced that they are collaborating on the OpenTelemetry project in a press release this week
- OpenTelemetry’s Go implementation is now on v0.2.1
- The OpenTelemetry PHP SIG is one of the newer teams and is looking for contributors!
- OpenTelemetry-PHP: Alpha 0.2 Metrics Requirement - API #15
- OpenTelemetry-PHP: Alpha 0.2 Context Propagation Requirement - SDK #06
- OpenTelemetry: Beyond Getting Started (blog) by Sergey Kanzhelev
- Distributed Tracing with OpenTelemetry in Go (blog) by Yuri Grinshteyn
- Your System is Deeper than You Think (blog) by Austin Parker
- Join us in Boston, MA on April 6 for Observe 2020, and make sure to check back for details on an OpenTelemetry workshop during the event.
- Stay tuned to the OpenTelemetry Twitch channel for the weekly show ‘OpenTelemetry Tuesdays’ and event-specific livestreams.